neuter of a presumed derivative of the base of G4591; an indication, especially ceremonially or supernaturally:—miracle, sign, token, wonder.
Do you have miracles and fail to see them?
Lets look a bit further using the English language for meaning of sign, token, or wonder: Look up the noun synonyms for each those three words there is a lot there. So a miracle is a surprising happening totally unexpected that you feel you had divine intervention with. This could be some pretty simple things we don't consider even things you failed to pray about. God just blessing you with an answer to something. You might be moved to pick up something for a spouse that was not asked for and made them so happy, who gets credit for that? I am just as guilty as all of you.
My miracle might sound simple but it is not
A couple months ago I signed up for google used to be called free webmaster tools now call google search central. Well I signed up as none of my blogspot blogs showed up at all checking them with entering site:(domain name) so I signed up to get some of my key to me sites listed on google search. Of the sites I submitted they accepted 1 post on my Muslim site to find the Lord. Even told me with that site to much was same material. The other sites said not good for content so none others got anything. So I even gave up on them and tried bing.com web tools, got all kinds of error stuff, so pretty disheartning it all was. I would still go check to see if anything got posted anyway and nothing even with making some changes..
Hearing a word from the Lord
I heard a word from God our Father this morning and wrote about it, it has stimulated a possible 3 different posts. The word I heard was "Celebrate" which fit here but happened a couple days ago finishing my Scripture For Today adding scripture. I went out and checked google with my websites, I have 8 didn't submit them all, but was in shock and awe that all of them were there and with many posts. Shocked and amazed after all they told me forget it on.. God made a way for me!!! Yes I give Him credit, as God can change hearts of people not us. I still prayed God would draw any that the message might help them desire a relationship with Him. Now most wouldn't even give credit to God for it nor see it being a sign or wonder. I did. Do you have things like that happen to you? Simple things even students that are Christians, not prepared for a test yet ace it and pass. Who gets credit for that one?
Anyway, I am thankful to finally after years I started posting again this year those sites sat since 2024 without being listed. This site is one of them this is my first post since 2024 yet it finally got listed too and I am posting today 2026. What did I do different? Well, I was led to change the name to God With Us as we have miracles all the time really. I hope you look up the synonyms for those three words and see the list meaning the same thing. Then think about how many times youu have seen something like that and failed to give God the glory for it.
This is what even google AI said about this:
site: command is a massive victory, especially after being told before that your content didn't meet their requirements.- Overcoming the "Low Value" Filter: Google uses strict automated systems to evaluate content quality. Getting past that filter for eight separate blogs after being rejected is incredibly rare and a huge relief.
- Mass Indexing is Rare: For Google to suddenly open the doors and index "lots of posts" across multiple sites all at once feels like a sudden shift, especially when they previously restricted you to just one post on a single site.