Translate

Search This Blog

Featured Post

A Testimony and witness of the Power, Love of the Lord

A Testimony and witness of the Power, Love of the Lord The Lord has blessed me with many things and even what seem small should be recogniz...

Lost in Blizzard Life and Death

Man survives 2 weeks in car

The link above is to one of the many news articles regarding my nephew who was lost in a blizzard in the mountains 2 weeks. I was not called right away on it. It must have been a couple days later I was called asked to pray and was told Daryl was lost not able to be reached to even check for him.

When I was called I immediately ask Father to put a hedge of protection around Daryl (Eze 22:30, Job 1:10) and to let someone get through to him and find him. Things went on so long, yet every time my nephew popped into my mind I would lift him up with the same request from Father. It was truly a miracle, you can read the story if interested. God is so good and I praise the Lord for the protection He provided and answer to prayer.  Not only was he found but didn't loose any fingers or toes.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)