Translate

Search This Blog

Featured Post

A Testimony and witness of the Power, Love of the Lord

A Testimony and witness of the Power, Love of the Lord The Lord has blessed me with many things and even what seem small should be recogniz...

Child Lost in desert heat life and death

Father had reminded me of this miracle with my word sharpening word for today.

I had posted one testimony that involved my son and a neighbor's child and him seeing a demon in my son's closet A couple years later, her family and friends went on holiday camping in the sand dunes in Yuma, AZ over the Easter holiday. They would take their sand railes and ATV's to ride the sand dunes while there camping out in that desert. She believed in the Lord but was not brought up with it nor was in scriptures at all. Should she want to know something or have a question she would ask me.

Easter Sunday and I got a phone call, they did not have cell phones back then people had, so you had to drive to town to make a call. Long distance and even toll call charges were back in those days. All upset she said Cody was lost in the dunes, had taken off on his small ATV and they couldn't find him, the full group went out looking I don't remember for how long before going to town to report it. She called me asking for prayer and if I remember right she even asked me to call my parents, which was my custom back then anyway. They had been told a child doesn't last long out there with no water etc. and put up a helicopter air search for the child. I of course prayed and called my parents to pray for him.

She would be fed information, the helicopter had spotted the ATV but the child was no where to be found so searching continued. For myself just trusting in the Lord, I didn't hear anything till she called me later that day they were in the hospital and she let me know they had found the child. He was totally dehydrated, and put him on IVs and they told her that it was all the candy he had eaten (sugar) they felt that even kept him alive.

Praise the Lord for answered prayer, and yes your prayers can be miraculous on behalf of family and friends even if your only calling is a wife, mother staying home raising children.

 

Psalm 146:5 (KJV) Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)