Translate

Search This Blog

Featured Post

A Testimony and witness of the Power, Love of the Lord

A Testimony and witness of the Power, Love of the Lord The Lord has blessed me with many things and even what seem small should be recogniz...

How a Child Explained the Trinity

I was young and my sons were young, I didn't know how to explain Father, Son and Holy Spirit all being one. I was finally led to ask them telling them that God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit were just ONE God, did they understand that? I was in awe of God when I heard the response, they said yes they understood it, I ask how? They said it is like the transformer, a toy they had that was just 1 toy but turned into 2 other things having 3 different looks and actions. I was like wow Lord you were right:

Matthew 11:25 (KJV) At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

They had used a toy to explain the ONE in 3.