Lost in Blizzard Life and Death

Man survives 2 weeks in car

The link above is to one of the many news articles regarding my nephew who was lost in a blizzard in the mountains 2 weeks. I was not called right away on it. It must have been a couple days later I was called asked to pray and was told Daryl was lost not able to be reached to even check for him.

When I was called I immediately ask Father to put a hedge of protection around Daryl (Eze 22:30, Job 1:10) and to let someone get through to him and find him. Things went on so long, yet every time my nephew popped into my mind I would lift him up with the same request from Father. It was truly a miracle, you can read the story if interested. God is so good and I praise the Lord for the protection He provided and answer to prayer.  Not only was he found but didn't loose any fingers or toes.

Know The Truth: Jesus vs Yeshua

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:37 (KJV)