Search This Blog

Featured Post

Saving my childs Life A Testimony and witness of the Power of the Word, Love of the Lord

A Testimony and witness of the Power, Love of the Lord The Lord has blessed me with many things and even what seem small should be recogni...

How a Child Explained the Trinity | God With Us

I was young and my sons were young, it was early nineteen eighty's, so I was in my early thirties. I had been raised in a church setting when I was a child, however after marriage, my time became personal time with the Lord with worship songs, being in scripture and having certain TBN ministry people I would watch now and then. My focus there was on interviews and Bible prophecy people. I taught my

own children as they knew their mom and would be involved asking questions normal child interest. They of course taught bedtime prayer and meal prayers we did as a family. Does God use people like this? I feel He does and can. God sees the heart.

Introduction of the triune God

I didn't know how to explain Father, Son and Holy Spirit all being one to my children and felt even at age 8 and older they needed an understanding. Now, for myself thinking about it I didn't need to understand it as a child but I believed it. Plus I had never heard anything taught that would easily explain it to a child. So I took it to the Lord and asked the Lord what to do as I wanted them to know. So I waited. God has a way of timing things perfect not man. I was finally led to ask them telling them that God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit were just ONE God, did they understand that? I was in awe of God when I heard the response, this was my 7 soon to be 8 year old son.  His response was yes they understood it.  Shocked but this too a son God saved His life with the word of God I wrote about.   I ask how do you understand it?  He said:   It is like the transformer.  What was a transformer, well it was a childs toy on TV just came out nineteen eighty four that he wanted for Christmas.  This toy  was three in One, it turned into  three things but was just one toy.  We all know children and the watching new toy commercials.

I was like wow Lord you were right:
Matthew 11:25 (KJV) At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

They had used a toy to explain the ONE in 3.  Yes, the Lord even mentions more about children.  More to come.

Trust in the Lord and His timing you might be surprised. The things that come out of the mouths of babes.